Priceline Credit Card Login & Activate | How to make Payment
Priceline Credit Card Login, Registration & Payment Guidelines. Is it difficult for you to log into your Priceline Credit Card account? More details about how to sign in and enroll your Priceline Credit Card online account and other features can be found in the following sections.
Continue reading to get more information!
About Priceline Credit Card
You should be aware that this card was allowed to issue by Barclays bank and is a Visa card in the first place. Priceline provides this card, which allows users to maximize their spending by utilizing the points reward system.
The most fantastic feature of this card, in my opinion, is the opportunity to earn 10,000 bonus points after making $1,000 in transactions within the first 90 days of creating your account. In addition, you receive two points per dollar spent spent on gas and one point per each dollar spent at restaurants and on Priceline bookings. This includes delivery services as well.
How can I contact Priceline Credit Card Customer Service?
Contact by Phone:
- General Inquiries: (866) 928-8598.
- For Credit Card Activation support: (877) 408-8866.
- Fax Number: (866) 823-8178.
- For International Collect: 1-302-255-8888.
- ADA/Accessibility Services: using relay service and dial 711.
- For Accessibility Coordinator: 1-800-309-6191.
Contact by Mail:
General Correspondence: Card Services, P.O. Box 8801Wilmington, DE 19899-8801.
Credit Card Billing Disputes: P.O. Box 8802, Wilmington, DE 19899-8802.
Credit Card Payments: P.O. Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517 or P.O. Box 13337, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
Credit Balance Refunds: P.O. Box 8746, Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
Credit Bureau Disputes: P.O. Box 8803, Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
Overnight Credit Card Payments: Lock Box 60517, 2525 Corporate Place, Suite 250, Monterey Park, CA 91754.
What are the Benefits of Having a Priceline Credit Card?
Here are some advantages of owning a Priceline credit card you should know:
- Fans save with Priceline VIP RewardsTM Visa® Card. Priceline.com: 5 points per $1. 2 points per dollar for gas and restaurants. $1/point. Spend $1,000 in 90 days, receive 10,000 bonus points.
- Priceline “cancellation” is cheaper. $25 or 2,500 points buys Priceline.com. 5,000 points for $50 non-Priceline credit. Purchased gift cards depreciate. 3,000 points per $25 gift card.
- After 5 visits, Priceline VIP RewardsTM Visa® Cardholders get VIP Gold. 50% discount at 30,000 VIP Gold hotels. Rentals 20% discount. 8 percent off Priceline Express Deals.
- No yearly or international transaction fees with Priceline VIP RewardsTM Visa® Card. 15-month 0% APR on 45-day balance transfers. Balance transfers cost $5 or 5% of the balance.
- The balance transfer incentive on Priceline VIP RewardsTM Visa® Card is great. New purchasers pay interest. Rates might reach 26%.
What do you need before signing in to the Priceline Credit Card account?
- If you don’t currently have a Priceline Credit Card, you can apply for one by following the procedures on this page. Afterward, you can just sign in.
- Check that your computer has reliable internet security software before you start the login process. Currently, there are two main methods for signing in: a website or an application. These two ways require the usage of an internet-connected smartphone, laptop, tablet, or other devices.
How To Log In the Priceline Credit Card account on the website?
Launch your chosen web browser and open a new tab. For the protection of your account and any financial transactions, we advise using a reputable internet browser like Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices.
- Go to the Priceline Credit Card account login page by clicking the URL: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=priceline
- Enter your username and password. If you want to save your username for logging into your account in the next time, you can tick out “Remember username” box. Then, click “Log In”.
Instruction Video for Logging into Priceline Credit Card account on the website:
Should you get a mobile app for your Priceline Credit Card login?
Yes. The Priceline mobile app is absolutely free to install. and it’s really beneficial if you have a Priceline mobile app. It’s actually more than just a credit card app. To log in Priceline credit card account on mobile app, you must download the Barclays US Credit Card application. Here are a few instances of what the Barclays US app can do:
- Make payments and keep an eye on your transactions: Sync your Priceline credit card with an exterior bank account to make a one-time payment, or use AutoPay to set up recurring payments.
- Monitor your point/mileage accumulation: Quickly view your income and cash prizes.
- Maintain tight control over your finances: Use the Purchase Planner to estimate monthly payments and check your free FICO® Credit Score often.
- Maintain your security: Lock your account as soon as possible to prevent transactions if you lose your card. You can even tell us about your upcoming travel plans.
- Keep up to date with account alerts: monitor daily spending, identify potentially fraudulent activities, and check weekly expenditure snapshots.
- Make purchases without touching anything: Simply enter your card information into your mobile wallet or even use our contactless smart card feature.
If you don’t know where and how to download the Barclays US Credit Cards app, please read the instructions below.
Download the Barclays US Credit Cards App on App Store
You may find Barclays US Credit Cards App in the App Store or by following this link: Barclays US Credit Cards App on App Store.
Download the Barclays US Credit Cards App on Google Play
Barclays US Credit Cards app can be found on Google Play or downloaded from this link: Barclays US Credit Cards App on Google Play.
How to sign in the Priceline credit card account on Mobile App?
Step 1: Download the Barclays US Credit Cards App.
To download Barclays US Credit Cards app on your Apple or Android devices, click the link I have mentioned above.
Step 2: Open the Barclays US Credit App to log in.
You open the program you downloaded. The login screen will appear. Enter your username and password to access to your Priceline Credit Card online account. Then, click on “Sign In” to access your account.
Why am I unable to access the Barclays US Credit Cards App?
You may be experiencing trouble signing into your account on the app for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is incorrect account or login credentials. You may avoid this by verifying your information before logging in.
You will not be able to log in during these hours, but you will be notified beforehand. Regular software upgrades will be performed.
If the login page does not appear, make sure your browser’s login account type is configured to the correct one or update your IP address.
How to Retrieve the Forgotten Priceline Credit Card Account’s Username or Password?
Visit the Priceline Credit Card account login page. The URL is already specified in the website login section above.
After that, click on “Forgot username or password?” as the image shown below.
Verify your account information by entering your last 4 digits of your social security number, date of birth and account number. Moreover, you can also verify with security code. Then, click on “Continue” button.
Continue following the instructions to the last page. After that, you can recover your username or password. I’m hoping the above procedures would make it simple for you to recover your username on the Priceline Credit Card website. If you have any problems about resetting your Priceline Credit Card username or password, read these directions again or call Priceline Credit Card Customer Service at 877-523-0478.
How to sign up for a Priceline Credit Card account?
Follow the steps below to register a Priceline credit card account. However, before commencing the registration procedure, keep your personal or financial information accessible.
First, go to the login page of the Priceline credit card or click on the link I have mentioned above.
Click on “Set up online access” link as the image shown below.
Enter your last 4 digits of your social security number, account number and select your current occupation. Then, click on “Continue” button.
Follow the instructions until you complete all verification process. After proceed the above steps, you can have your own Priceline credit card account.
How can I pay my Priceline credit card bill?
Each credit card provider is aware not everybody will use the same manner of paying their payments. As a result, all credit card firms maintain various payment methods for credit card bills. So let’s quickly go over every option you have for paying your Priceline credit card debts.
- In-person meeting: Visiting the credit card provider directly is one of the most popular offline options for paying your credit card payment. Without stress or technological issues, you may effortlessly pay your bill.
- Online method: Go to Priceline’s official website and look for the option to pay bills. You may now pay your credit card bills quickly and effortlessly using Easy Pay.
- By Mail: The Priceline postal address is readily available online (you can find it in the FAQs); simply add the necessary funds and send the mail.
- Using your mobile phone: You can find Priceline’s contact information on their website or by searching the “contact us” option. They will ensure that you have no problems paying your bill if you give them a call.
FAQs about Priceline Credit Card
What credit score do you need for a Priceline credit card?
You must also: Have Good Or Exceptional Credit: The Priceline Credit Card comes in two flavors: a Visa Signature offer for individuals with excellent credit (for example, a score of 720 or more) and a Visa Platinum version for anyone with “good” credit (660-719).
Can I use my Priceline credit card anywhere?
Because there is no annual fee and no international transaction fees, carrying or using the Priceline VIP RewardsTM Visa® Card overseas will cost you nothing. It also offers a 15-month 0% intro APR on balance transfers completed within 45 days after account activation.
Who issues the Priceline credit card?
With no annual fee and high rewards on the majority of purchases made through the bargain travel website, Barclays’ Priceline VIP Rewards Visa Card is a great option. There is a little one-time deal that allows reward points to be used for purchases made on the account for $25 or more in the previous 120 days.
Thank you for spending your time reading this article. DO TRUNG DUONG hopes you found this post informative and helpful. You can also view more articles related to banking.