Suntrust Online Banking Login – Truist Bank Login & Register
Suntrust Online Banking Login, Truist log in instructions. You will find answers to questions about Suntrust Online Banking as well as Truist in this article, including registration, suntrust.com login, contact information, and a brief overview of the bank.
About Suntrust Online Banking – Truist Bank Login
Truist Financial Corporation is a bank holding company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The merger of BB&T and SunTrust Banks resulted in the formation of the company in December 2019.
SunTrust Bank offers checking and savings accounts, loans, investment banking, wealth and retirement planning, and other goods and services to its customers. SunTrust recently combined with BB&T to form Truist, but it continues to run as a standalone bank with locations in 11 Southeast states. Truist Bank is also a member of FDIC.
Now you can easily manage your SunTrust account anywhere or anytime such as deposit checks, mobile deposits, transfer money, Suntrust mortgage, and so on. All you need to do is go to SunTrust digital banking and log in. Online services are always ready to serve you quickly.
Why should you use SunTrust Bank’s internet banking services?
- With a few clicks, you can deposit checks from anywhere.
- Personal payments are simplified.
- Earn money back on regular purchases at your favorite stores.
- Skip the password input and get to your account instantly.
- Features that can be altered to assist you to decide how, where, and when to use your card.
- Get quick notifications regarding crucial account activity.
- Encryption, together with our multilayered approach, safeguards your personal information whenever and whenever you use our technology.
- Access information about your own investment accounts and portfolio.
- View all of your Truist banking and financial data in one location.
Suntrust Online Banking – Truist Bank Login Instruction
You can sign in using any browser on your computer or phone. Follow our three simple steps to login into your Suntrust or Truist account.
Step 1: Go to homepage
Go to Truist / SunTrust online banking login page: https://www.truist.com/
Step 2: Navigate to login page
On the right side of the website, click “Sign in.”
Step 3: Input User ID and password
You enter the necessary information, such as your User ID and password. After entering your information, click “Sign in.”
How to login in to another account?
You can still log in if you have a Submit View, Association Online Payment, McGriff Insurance Client, Trust Portfolio View, Wealthscape, or Submit View account.
Step 1: Navigate to Truist homepage
Go to the Truist online banking sign-in page at https://www.truist.com/ as above.
Step 2: Go to login page
Click “Sign in” on the right corner of the website as in step 2 above.
Step 3: Choose account type
Instead of filling in the blank cells, you will scroll down and select the arrow as shown. You will select the type of account you have here. After choosing one, press “Go” to log in
Step 4: Sign in
Then, another window will appear, you declare your account and password and then select “Sign in” to log in.
Truist Bank Online Banking Login On App Instructions
Here are steps to login your online banking Truist mobile account.
- First, download Truist Mobile Bank App on both Appstore and Google Play.
- You launch the app after it has finished loading.
- Enter your login details in the login area, then click Login.
So you may log in now.
How Do I Sign Up for Truist Online Banking?
You must first enroll before you can begin banking online. It takes only 3 steps to complete:
Step 1: Access the sign-up page
Use your desktop or mobile browser to access the enrollment page.
Step 2: Enter the needed data
Then you select the type of account to create. Select the business registration section above if you are registering a business.
Select the type of service you want to register for an individual, such as “Truist Debit or ATM Card Number, Truist Prepaid Debit Card Number, Truist Account Number.”
Select “I don’t have a Truist account yet” if you have never registered.
Step 3: Verify your info
With this step, you enter your account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to confirm your identity.
The second set of numbers below the routing number is your bank account number, which may be found at the bottom of your checks. If you don’t have any checks on hand, call SunTrust Bank’s customer support at (877) 268-5353.
Explore more: Truist Routing Number / SunTrust Routing Number and wire transfer.
How to Recover a Lost Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your SunTrust login credentials, you can recover them by following these steps:
- Navigate to the homepage then click “Sign up”
- Then you select Forgot User ID/Password.
- Select whether to request your User ID or password (or both).
- Use your SunTrust debit card information and PIN to verify your identity, or answer your security question and enter your full Social Security number and the last four digits of your account number.
- Select the “Request” option.
- You’ll get a message with the information you need to log in.
- When it comes to the password, you’ll be prompted to change it.
Explore more: Truist Bank Hours
How to Get in Touch with SunTrust/ Truist Customer Service?
If you are experiencing problems accessing or signing in to your SunTrust Bank account, you may always visit a bank location or call customer care. Here are some useful figures:
- Automated assistance: (800) 786-8787 (800 SUNTRUST), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customer service for online banking: (877) 268-5353, weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- (800) 382-3232 for User ID/Password assistance.
How Do You View The Information On Your SunTrust Statement?
If you want to show your SunTrust account information online, ensure pop-ups are turned on. You will be able to view, download, and print the statements in PDF format. Here’s how it’s done:
- Access the SunTrust website.
- In the upper navigation bar, select “Accounts.”
- From the drop-down arrow, select the account you want to access.
- On the right, click the Statements icon.
- Choose from the available monthly statements.
- Your statement will be displayed in a new window.
How do I contact Truist bank?
SunTrust Mailing Addresses
For General Inquiries/Research Request
BB&T Mailing Addresses
Mail Monthly Payments
Qualified Written Requests/Notices of
With a Billing Statement
Truist bank near me
FAQs: Suntrust Online Banking – Truist Bank Login
Is Suntrust and Truist the same bank?
Truist is completing its “core conversion” to its new name and brand this month, more than two years after the former banks announced their merger in 2019. Customers of BB&T and SunTrust will be converted to Truist products and digital platforms.
Can I still use my SunTrust checks with Truist?
Customers of BB&T and SunTrust can keep using their branded bank cards, checks, and deposit slips until the brand transition to Truist is complete, which is expected to happen in early 2022.
Is my SunTrust account now Truist?
Continue to use SunTrust.com to access online banking until our transition to Truist is complete.
Thank you for taking the time to read DO TRUNG DUONG‘s article. Thank you for reading suntrust.com login instructions. We will keep you up to date on new developments. Related articles can be found in banking.